Thursday, February 7, 2008

How are you with money

I just finished reading Suze Orman's book called Women and Money. Wow. It's so great, I think I need to re-read it. Anyway, Suze Orman challenges women to gain knowledge of money in ways that many don't. Even if you are the one that's in charge of the finances for the household, I'll be there's a lot that you don't realize you could/should be doing, and how easy it actually is.....I'm making it my goal to try to accomplish all the steps in her book this year...Her website has tons of great tools for anyone to use: http://www.suzeorman.com/

2 comments:

Macon Family said...

I've heard a little bit about her and have seen a couple shows from Oprah on her advice-very good!
Thanks for posting useful stuff to share with everyone!

Nicola said...

money is my thing. i am really good with it. but i love a money book read! will check it out.