Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy happy mother's day

This shot shows Anu's eye color. Blue with a circle of green/brown in the center. Oh, and he's a crawling boy. all over the place.
Kawai is Anu's 2nd mom. Can you tell? He cries when she leaves for school.

Kawai got a shot of us because my wiliwili lei matches Robb's purple tie.


Here's the lei they made me this morning. Wasn't that sweet?

This mother's day was awesome. The girls and Robb made me a purple wili wili lei to wear at church today. There was an awesome foodfest at church for the women only. I got some delicious chocolates and fine cheeses and fruit, in a room full of roses and live piano music. Dinner is going to be a special meal prepared by Robb, topped off with a coconut cream pie. Kawai made all kinds of cool stuff at school for me, plus a bracelet and necklace at the Packard's for me. Mana cut out some paper roses for me and Goose made me some drawigs. And I got photos of Anu in his new basketball outfit. I couldn't ask for anything more! Oh, and I got the Wii fit plus! Time to play some soccer, or do some yoga. We've been waiting a long time to finally get one of these!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

So sweet! You have a tribe of cuties, all so unique, all such a blend of the two of you!